What is the NEBOSH IG Certificate course?
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is a worldwide organisation that caters to the health, safety and environment qualifications. The NEBOSH International General Certificate training in Dubai and Cochin is designed to give individuals a deep knowledge of health and safety. This course provides a solid base for continuing education (NEBOSH International diploma course) as well as a support to long-term careers in contributing to making a safer workplace.
Who can join the NEBOSH course?
For individuals who wish to pursue a career in health and safety, Cresco Safe offers the best-rated NEBOSH training in India and Middle East. A globally recognised qualification with immense opportunities, this course is a good fit for managers, supervisors and employees with HSE management responsibilities. NEBOSH accredited centres offer a broader perception of health and safety, qualifying employees to manage workplace risks on a daily basis.
Where can you join the NEBOSH course?
Cresco Safe, being a superior name in the industry, is the top NEBOSH institute in Kochi (India) and Dubai (Middle East). If you are a resident of Kerala, an optimal choice would be at the top NEBOSH institute in Edapally. Whereas, if you are a resident of the UAE looking to join this prestigious course, Cresco Safe offers NEBOSH training in Dubai.
What do our students gain out of NEBOSH certificate training in India and Middle East?
Apart from the world-class knowledge on general health and safety issues in the workplace, a NEBOSH IG certificate qualifier has rewarding experiences as they can
- Be advisors to duties for health and safety in a workplace
- Positively influence a safe working environment
- Take roles in incident investigations
- Implement risk assessments using a 5-step approach of a workplace
- Begin safe work systems and understand when to employ a permit-to-work system
- Assist employers to check the productivity of the HSE management system through monitoring, auditing and review
Additionally, holders of the NEBOSH International General Certificate are entitled to Associate Membership (AIOSH) of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH).
The qualification also meets the academic requirements for Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of IOSH and Associate Membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).
What we cover in the NEBOSH IG CERTIFICATE SYLLABUS
The NEBOSH certificate training in Cochin and Dubai offers a 2-unit course structure:
IGC 1 Management of International Health and Safety
- Element 1: Why we should manage workplace health and safety
- Element 2: How health and safety management systems work and what they look like
- Element 3: Managing risk – understanding people and processes
- Element 4: Health and safety monitoring and measuring
Unit IG2 Practical Assessment
- Element 5: Physical and psychological health
- Element 6: Musculoskeletal health
- Element 7: Chemical and biological agents
- Element 8: General workplace issues
- Element 9: Work equipment
- Element 10: Fire
- Element 11: Electricity
At Cresco Safe, we guarantee our students the promise of the best NEBOSH training in India and Middle East
Leave us a message along with your details.
Would you like to know more about this course?