This Business Continuity management system Auditor/Lead Auditor course is designed to teach individuals the necessary knowledge and skills to conduct audits (first party, second and third-party) of Business Continuity Management System based on the ISO 22301:2019 standard, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021:2015. Successful completion of this course meets the requirements for individuals seeking registration as an Auditor or Lead
Auditor. This training is conducted with the governmental Regulations.
1. This course covers an overview of Business Continuity Management System, including its principles, terms, and definitions.
2. The course teaches how to conduct audits of Business Continuity Management System according to ISO 22301:2019 standards.
3. Students will learn about the roles and responsibilities of both auditors and auditees, as well as audit principles, terminology, and types.
4. The course covers establishing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing, and improving audit programs.
5. Students will also learn how to plan and conduct audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021:2015.
6. The course will cover audit findings classification and reporting methods.
7. Students will learn about follow-up and completing the audit.
8. Finally, the course covers the competence and evaluation of auditors.
Who should attend?
1. The course is suitable for Certification Bodies who run certification schemes.
2. Management Representatives, Information Security / Business Continuity/ ERT Core Group members, and other process heads responsible for establishing, implementing, maintaining, and auditing Business Continuity Management System will benefit from this course.
3. All employees whose work responsibilities directly affect the performance of Business Continuity / Information Security Management System should attend this course.
4. The course is also beneficial for those responsible for leading an audit of their own or another company’s Information Security / Business Continuity Management System.
5. Management System Professionals and BCMS/ISMS Administrators, Executives who want to improve their Business Continuity/Information Security Management System will find this course useful.
6. The course is suitable for anyone involved in organizing, planning, and conducting first party, second party, or third-party audits in Business Continuity Management System discipline.
7. This course is ideal for individuals who want to become an independent auditor and register as an ISO 22301:2019 Lead Auditor in the future.
8. Delegates who wish to learn and develop cross-functional skills for challenging future assignments in Business Continuity Management System discipline should attend this course.
To attend this course, delegates must have completed secondary education.
1. It is desirable for delegates to have an understanding of report writing.
2. Delegates are expected to have knowledge of the Plan, Do, Check, Act (P-D-C-A) cycle, the importance of Business Continuity Management, and the relationship between Business Processes in the same business scope.
3. They should also have a basic understanding of commonly used Business Continuity Management terms and definitions, the process approach, and risk-based thinking in Business Continuity Management System.
4. Delegates should understand Business impact analysis, Risk assessment, and Risk Treating Techniques, Business continuity strategies and solutions, Business Continuity Plans, Business continuity exercises, and Continuity Risks.
5. Delegates should be familiar with the structure and content of ISO 22301:2019.
6. Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 is also necessary, which may be gained by completing a certified BCMS Foundation Training course or an equivalent.
Upon completing this course, delegates should be able to:
1. Explain the purpose of a Business Continuity Management System, Business Continuity Management System standards, Management system audits, and third-party certification.
2. Describe the role of a BCMS auditor in planning, conducting, reporting, and following up on an audit of a Business Continuity Management System according to ISO 19011:2018 (and ISO 17021:2015, where appropriate).
1. Plan, conduct, report, and follow up on an audit of a Business Continuity Management System to determine compliance (or non-compliance) with ISO 22301:2019 and in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO 17021-1:2015.
The courses are conducted via virtual classrooms. The necessary course materials, such as the Delegate Course Manual, exercises, case study manual, and standards based on requirements, will be communicated via email.
(40 Hours) In different formats as given below:
5 Days consecutively/ 2+3 Days/ 3+2 Days/ 1+2+2 Days/ 2+1+2 Days
Methodology of Delivery
The course is delivered using the following methods:
a) Workshops and exercises that promote accelerated learning
b) Role-play, case studies, and group and individual discussions
c) Mock audits and presentation of findings
Upon completion of the course, there will be a two-hour examination. Successful delegates will receive a certificate of achievement. Delegates who attended the full course but did not pass the exam can retake the exam within 12 months of the course end-date.
The course is led by highly experienced Environmental Management Professionals from Crescosafe who have extensive experience in auditing and training.
Please send us your details. Team Cresco Safe will get back to you at the earliest!
If you would like to know more about the above-mentioned courses